
Well, Jessica turned 9 years old on September 18. We decided to let her have a friend spend the night. She asked to have a friend from church stay over and Josh and I thought it would be nice to have the friend's sister also stay so that Dani could have a friend over as well. So, all of the sudden, we were making arrangements to have four tweens to entertain for Jessica's birthday. Then Tia and Sabine's mom told me that they had gotten Jessica a birthday present, even though it wasn't supposed to be a "birthday party." We always decorate for the girls birthdays anyway, so I decided to get some party favors and arrange for the girls to do some crafts at the non-birthday party. Then I mentioned that if Jessica would like we could also invite Cooper's babysitter's daughter, Elaina. Hmmmm.... As it turned out, Jessica had a birthday party and it was a blast! Here are some of the highlights:




No comments:
Post a Comment