Tuesday, July 14, 2009

10 Questions: Danielle



1. What is your favorite food?
Strawberries

2. What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
Go on vacations

3. What is the best thing to ever happen to you?
Meeting Mel

4. Do you have any heros; if so, who are they?
Yes, my friends and family

5. If you could go anywhere for vacation, where would that be?
Going to the Eiffel Tower in Paris

6. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would you like?
Missuori fox-trotter horse

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
An elementary school teacher

8. Would you rather take the elevator, escilator, or stairs?
elevator. I'm scared of escilators. Stairs, I'm lazy.

9. What is one thing that very few people know about you?
That I do triathlons

10. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
mint chocolate chip

No comments:

Post a Comment