Thursday, July 2, 2009

Candid

All too often we (Josh and I) are confronted with the dilemma of taking pictures of the girls. This should not be a dilemma because both girls are gorgeous, but for some reason they feel the need to pose for all pictures. Sometimes posed pictures are good, but sometimes we would like to have candid shots.

Well, for Josh's Father's Day present (a picture DVD) I took them out on the back deck and began snapping pictures of them. A couple of these are by far the best pictures I have taken of them. In fact, we were so pleased with these candid shots, that we are going to print them as 8X10's and hang them in the livingroom.

If you are in town sometime, please remind us to show you the picture DVD, with these photos as well as several others of our little cuties.







2 comments:

  1. We really enjoy these daily entries every day... and looking at the pictures.... this is an awesome way to keep everyone in tough with what is going on at your house.... and although I am not a "dog" person as they say it was really cute to red it from Toby's perspective and we miss it.... and I must say to Toby tht there is on contest .... my COOPER is definately the cutiest!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the pictures of the girls....its good to see them getting along...reminds me of when me and kiki were younger

    ReplyDelete