We're not looking forward to this weekend. Sorry to be such a downer, but this is what is on my mind right now.
Since this is a drill weekend, both Josh and I have to work (Air National Guard). He will be coming home both nights, but he will have to care for Cooper on his own (I'm sure Aunt Kiki will help if necessary). I will not be able to come home at night and this is going to be particulary difficult for me since I haven't been away from Coop overnight yet. Hopefully it will just go by fast and we'll all be back home together again.
On the bright side, a wonderful lady from our church is going to watch Coop while Josh is drilling and so Coop will still be going to church. So far, Coop hasn't missed church on Sunday!
Sunday will be a good day. Although I'm certain the drive will seem much longer than it really is, it will all be over and I will have my babies in my arms again!
-Melody
No comments:
Post a Comment