
1. What is your favorite food?
chocolate.
2. What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
play games.
3. What is the best thing to ever happen to you?
see my family.
4. Do you have any heros; if so, who are they?
yes, Daddy and Toby.
5. If you could go anywhere for vacation, where would that be?
Sea World.
6. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would you like?
big cats.
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
a guard that guards the dolphies at Sea World.
8. Would you rather take the elevator, escilator, or stairs?
escilators are cool.
9. What is one thing that very few people know about you?
I'm silly.
10. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
strawberry cookie dough. I'll make it when I'm older.
Do you guys see that she wants to go to SeaWorld...to see me! :)
ReplyDelete