So I have been babysitting Coop for the past 2 weeks and will be for the next 3 weeks. Today started out like any other day, until I let Toby outside, right before I started feeding Cooper. So, I finished feeding Cooper and went to let the dog in. Come to find out he decided to make a run for it again, just like he did a few days ago. So I called Josh and told him Toby got out again. He said ok and he'd figure out something to do.
I decided to go look for Toby.(but knew I couldn't look for very long because I can't walk that great today due to a knee injury I have recently aquired.) So, I loaded Cooper up in his stroller and started walking up the street. About 5 minutes into our walk I heard a familiar bark. So I look up and see Toby following the mail lady and barking at her. I called out for him to come here. After about the sixth time I called him he finally came.
When we got back to the house I was furious with Toby! So for about an hour, or so, he was in the basement. Meanwhile Cooper and I are having a great time with me feeding him, him throwing up on me when I attempt to burp him, and then him laughing about it. But his giggles and all the smiles make up for all the throw up. So that's an action packed day with Cooper.
-Guest writer: Aunt Kiki
No comments:
Post a Comment