In the morrning {on 4th of July} Mel told Jessica and I that Toby was missing. Me and Jessica were worried. So Mel and I started looking for Toby before the wedding. We went to the wedding at our church(Callaway Christian Church). After the wedding we started looking for Toby again.
Me and Jessica were going to take naps because we were going to stay up to watch fireworks. While me and Jessica were sleeping, Kiki, Mel, and Andrew put signs out that Toby was missing. After a 2 hour nap, me and Jessica went downstairs and watched tv with Kiki and Andrew. Ten minutes later Mel told us that Toby was found. When Mel came back with Toby, she told us he was found at a golf course and a bunch of kids were yelling "Toby, Toby!"
Toby was in a golf cart because he remembered Aunt Bobbie and Uncle Lloyd's golf cart that they have in Florida. So the people that found him drove him around and Toby played with the kids that were calling his name.
When he came home he didn't really give anyone hugs because he was so excited to be home that he kept running around the house. I was so happy that Toby was home that I chased him around the house to try and give him a hug.
We went to the fireworks by the Catholic Church School. The fireworks were big, bright, colorful, and loud! After the fireworks we had sundaes. My sundae consisted of Rocky Road, Vanilla, and Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream with caramel, chocolate fudge hardshell, pineapple, and a cherry on top. It was good. Then I went to bed. Bye Bye.
-Danielle
No comments:
Post a Comment