Saturday, July 25, 2009

I Mitts You Aweready, Aunt Kiki!

Where'd you go, Aunt Kiki? I think Mommy and Daddy forgot you at da Huddle House... We can come back and git you if you want. I tawt you was gonna stay in ouwah batesment foe-ebbah, Aunt Kiki. I'm yo sidekick, Aunt Kiki. We did it all togethah, Aunt Kiki. Sit in da swing, sit in da reclinah, sit in da swing...

We had so much fun, Aunt Kiki. Wook, he-ah we are habben fun.



And I know Mommy wiked habben you he-ah, Aunt Kiki.



Just yestahday, Aunt Kiki, we took this picture.



I mitts you, Aunt Kiki. You come back soon as you can. We wub you, Aunt Kiki.

-Coop

Thank you, Kiki, for the tremendous help you have been the past five weeks. We miss you and can't wait to see you again. -Josh, Mel, Dani, Jessi, and Coop

1 comment:

  1. Cooper is going to make me cry. Aunt Kiki mittis and wubs you too Coop! (tears)

    ReplyDelete